skip to main | skip to sidebar

catchallphrases

This catchall's all catchphrases.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Black Catatonia

A group of friends and I went to the Black Cat on Friday to see DJ DK for Black Catatonia, which takes place backstage the second Friday of every month. It was packed and sweaty and fun. The mix of music ranged from Jackson Five to M.I.A. to Outkast to oldschool R&B to 80s pop. I definitely recommend going if you feel like dancing and hearing a good show.

Posted by catchallphrases at 5:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

email me

catchallphrases.at.gmail.dot.com

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (79)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ▼  August (27)
      • Obama accepts Democratic nomination for President
      • I Hear America Singing
      • Museums
      • My Favorite Superhero
      • Home again, home again, jiggity jig
      • New Way Winners at Kudu Coffee House
      • It isn't Charleston without ______.
      • Topical Storming...
      • Phused
      • Wilmington, NC
      • Funny...
      • What I'm doing on my summer vacation...
      • South Carolina sunset
      • Art Therapy
      • But Wait, There's More!
      • How Do You Feel?
      • Bees and Knees
      • Law & Order
      • The Nation's Capitol
      • Black Catatonia
      • Demetri Martin's Clearification
      • Food for Thought ...
      • Gee, thanks, IKEA.
      • photoblog
      • Charleston, SC, featured in the New York Times
      • I want that ...
      • Dali: Paintings and Film at the MoMA
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)