Whoa! So, Crafty Bastards in Adams Morgan was at least twice as big as the one I went to earlier this year in Silver Spring! It was lots of fun, and there was so much going on!
I bought things from the following vendors:
Pretty, Silly Things
Sofia Masri
Cake and Torture
Jenny Wren
And here are links to sites from the booths I visited (in no particular order):
Richmond Craft Mafia
Megan Auman
Liz Mathews
Miss Chief
Dandelion Blu (had some new fall jewelery and new cloth earrings)
Ipso Crafto (had a make-your-own-craft booth)
Kate Black
Pink Kiss Pottery Studio (they had some new stuff, namely newspaper embedded in some pottery)
Bowerbox Press (beautiful letterpress stationary, books, etc.)
Charming Vices
coquelicot
Modern Atelier (scents inspired by Richmond, Virginia)
ChickRocks
tlane
Jennifer McBrien
mooshy gooshies
bright lights little city (amazing lamps made from daquiri umbrellas)
my favorite mirror (clever accessories)
Final Approach
Miss Alison (great leather accessories)
imoM
this chickadee
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment