skip to main | skip to sidebar

catchallphrases

This catchall's all catchphrases.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why don't you channel all those tears and emotion into something productive? Work!

This show is the epitome of entertaining.

It's Nanny-911/Wife Swap meets Shear Genius meets Trading Spaces. Yes!
Posted by catchallphrases at 1:13 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

email me

catchallphrases.at.gmail.dot.com

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (79)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • Crafty Bastards, II
      • I have no words for this ...
      • Where Have All the Protests Gone? (Washington Post...
      • Tshirts
      • Haymarket Day!
      • I Miss Everything I'll Never Be
      • National Museum of Women in the Arts
      • Save the Date: November 8-9
      • Housecleaning!
      • Roni Horn at the MoMA
      • Rain!
      • Free Rice
      • ISO: One Northern Virginia–area Darkroom That Won'...
      • Why don't you channel all those tears and emotion ...
      • Earth and Sky: Photographs by Barbara Bosworth
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)