Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Wishlist!

I was recently asked to create a wishlist of what I'd like for Christmas. Here are some ideas, in no particular order...

1. reFresh: Contemporary Vegan Recipes... by Ruth Tal

2. Demeter's Holy Water or Wet Garden fragrances (available at Sephora, Ulta, and other beauty stores and some boutiques)

3. Certificate for a massage or other spa treatment at an Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa (I like the one in Fairfax Corner--It's so relaxing and nicely decorated inside, I kinda wish I lived there!).

4. A new black iPod (classic is best).

5. Sleeping Beauty (my favorite childhood film just released on DVD).

6. A contribution to a cause (preferably a U.S. cause, for Climate Change, Education, Environment, or Animals) through Global Giving in my name.

7. Milkmaid Grand Army or (preferred) Bamnan and Silvercork by Midlake.

8. A stocking-up of film (in 100 and 400 speeds).

9. A set (for 6 or 8) of wine-colored placemats and cloth napkins with these black napkin rings.

10. These beautiful bodhi leaf earrings.

And that's not all! I'll try to think of more later...

5 comments:

M. said...

I'd LOOOVE me an Elizabeth Arden spa massage right about now.

Kate said...

I just bought myself my #1 x-mas wish list item. YAY!

catchallphrases said...

Kate, what was it?

catchallphrases said...

Kate, what was it?

Kate said...

A Technivorm Moccamaster!